Arleen B. RichmanArleen bequeathed a generous gift for Huntley Meadows Park for birding and other naturalist programs.
Heartfelt appreciation is extended to each of the Legacy Circle Members designated with a . Their legacy endures through parks that have touched their lives. The park improvements and outreach programs made possible through their largesse continue to benefit thousands of children and adults who enjoy Fairfax County parks!
Other individuals listed below have pledged their intent to create a lasting legacy for the future of their parks.
- Anonymous (7)
- Olander Banks, Sr. (Olander Banks, Sr. and Margaret Lomax Banks Community Park)
- Judith ‘Judy’ B. Currier (Green Spring Gardens)
- Louise M. Duhamel
- LeRoy ‘Daddy Roy’ Eakin, Sr. (Eakin Community & Eakin Mantua Parks)
- David L. Gorsline (Huntley Meadows)
- Timothy B. Hackman (Riverbend Park)
- Robert Kevin Holland (Hidden Oaks Nature Center)
- Adele G. Lebowitz (Clemyjontri Park)
- Roberta A. Longworth (Unrestricted Funds for priority park projects)
- Margaret M. Loveless (Westgrove Park Off Leash Dog Area)
- Elisabeth Guerry Newton (Lee District Park Treehouse)
- Eugene ‘Gene’ C. Nivera (Unrestricted Funds for priority park projects)
- Georgia E. Rangel
- Arleen B. Richman (Huntley Meadows Park)
- Elizabeth Eakin Walsh
Learn how you can make a lasting difference in the Plant Your Legacy brochure.
Gifts of all sizes are welcome. Each gift plays a vital role in caring for our parks.
In addition to these traditional Legacy gifts,
- Wills and Bequests
Contributions may be made in many forms including:
- Appreciated Stocks, Bonds & Mutual Funds
- Charitable trusts
- Real estate
- Life insurance
- Retirement accounts
Discuss these and other giving methods with your attorney, accountant or other financial advisor. You may be surprised to find that planned gifts can have significant tax benefits for both donors and heirs.
For more information or to inform us of your decision to include the Fairfax County Park Foundation in your estate plans, contact:
Roberta A. "Bobbi" Longworth, Executive Director
Fairfax County Park Foundation
This information is not intended as tax or legal advice. Consult with your attorney or financial advisor before taking any action that affects your estate.