By making an unrestricted gift to Fairfax County Park Foundation, you help us to meet the greatest need of Fairfax County parks and outreach programs!
Generous contributions from individuals like you, civic groups, corporations and foundations have allowed the Park Foundation to help fund important park improvements and outreach programs!
Here are a few recent accomplishments made possible thanks to your generosity:
- Built a picnic celebration area and purchased a trackless train for Clemyjontri Park, one of the premier fully accessible playgrounds in the country;
- Awarded Rec-PAC camp scholarships to underprivileged and at-risk children;
- Completed Chessie’s BIG Backyard at Lee District Park that now includes a Chesapeake themed accessible carousel, 2,160-foot trail, playgrounds and Our Special Harbor sprayground;
- Provided more than 8,000 need-based FCPA class scholarships;
- Awarded PACT summer camp scholarships to children living in homeless shelters and supportive housing; and
- Funded 170 outdoor concerts and movies at 13 Summer Entertainment Series venues.
The enclosed Fiscal Year Annual Report and Financial Statements highlight how your donations helped bring camps, educational and environmental education, cultural and historical programs, and many other life enriching experiences to our residents.
Opportunities to make a difference in the lives of Fairfax County residents continue. Your donation today will help the Park Foundation a positive impact in the 427 Fairfax County parks on more than 23,000 acres are important to the health and well-being of nearly 16 million people who visit annually.
Please make a gift of $1,000, $500, $250, $100 or $50 or whatever you can afford to help ensure that your parks continue to be the best! Your monetary donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law and may be given in honor or memory of a friend or loved one.
Read the most recent FCPF appeal letter.
Please know that your contribution combined with that of others will enable the Park Foundation to make a lasting difference through YOUR Fairfax County parks!