Friends Groups serve the Park Authority by advocating for parks and by raising funds support for their designated park, facility or program. Each group is organized in a manner to best supports their targeted mission.
Sincere appreciation is extended to the members of the following organizations within the Fairfax County Park Authority's Federation of Friends.
- Friends of Accotink Creek (FACC)
- Friends of Fairfax County Archaeology and Cultural Resources (FOFA)
- Friends of Burke Lake Park (FBLP)
- Friends of Clemyjontri Park
- Friends of Colvin Run Mill (FOCRM)
- Friends of Frying Pan Farm Park
- Friends of Green Spring Gardens (FROGS)
- Friends of Hidden Oaks Nature Center
- Friends of Hidden Pond Nature Center
- Friends of Historic Huntley
- Friends of Huntley Meadows Park
- Friends of Lake Accotink Park (FLAP)
- Friends of Laurel Hill Equestrian Center (FLHEC)
- Friends of Long Branch Stream Valley
- Friends of Pimmit Barn
- Friends of Riverbend Park (FORB)
- The Sully Foundation, Ltd.
- Friends of Turner Farm
- Westgrove P.A.C.K.
- Friends of White Horticultural Garden
Park Volunteer Teams (PVTs)
FCPA’s Park Volunteer Teams (PVTs) are volunteer-led groups that help support an FCPA site or agencywide program, park events, watershed cleanups, and beautification projects to improve Fairfax County parks.
The Park Volunteer Teams (PVT) Program is a wonderful option for residents and visitors interested in working as a team to provide recurring operational, programmatic, maintenance, and/or fundraising support for a Fairfax County Park Authority (FCPA) site or program through the Fairfax County Park Foundation (FCPF).
Thank you, Park Volunteers!