The Park Foundation’s volunteer Board of Directors is pleased to host this Advocacy Portal to provide access to tools including fact sheets, videos, links to important documents and other vital materials for your parks are here so that you may be in the know!
The Park Foundation Board encourages those who love Fairfax County parks to communicate the importance of these special places through advocacy efforts.
You may provide testimony at public hearings in person (unless meeting is electronic/virtual), in writing, by phone or video.
This collection of informative videos; infographics; FCPA mission and vision statements; links to vital documents; annual reports; Information Releases and fact sheets will be updated as new materials are developed.
- Background on FCPA Budget Issues (Operating and Capital Funding) Presentation
- Park Information and Education
- National Recreation and Park Association FCPA Park Metrics
The Impact of Parks!
- McLean Citizens Association Resolution on FCPA
- Parks: Good for Your Health
- Parks: Good for the Environment
- National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) Power of the Parks Video