Friends Groups serve the Park Authority by advocating for parks and by raising funds support for their designated park, facility or program. Each group is organized in a manner to best supports their targeted mission.
Sincere appreciation is extended to the members of the following organizations within the Fairfax County Park Authority's Federation of Friends.
- Friends of Accotink Creek (FACC)
- Friends of Archaeology and Cultural Resources (FOFA)
- Friends of Burke Lake Park (FBLP)
- Friends of Clemyjontri Park
- Friends of Colvin Run Mill (FOCRM)
- Friends of Frying Pan Farm Park
- Friends of Green Spring Gardens (FROGS)
- Friends of Hidden Oaks Nature Center
- Friends of Hidden Pond Nature Center
- Friends of Historic Huntley
- Friends of Huntley Meadows Park
- Friends of Lake Accotink Park (FLAP)
- Friends of Laurel Hill Equestrian Center (FLHEC)
- Friends of Long Branch Stream Valley
- Friends of Pimmit Barn
- Friends of Riverbend Park (FORB)
- The Sully Foundation, Ltd.
- Friends of Turner Farm
- Westgrove P.A.C.K.
- Friends of White Horticultural Garden
Park Volunteer Teams (PVTs)
FCPA’s Park Volunteer Teams support park events, cleanups, and beautification projects to improve Fairfax County parks. There are many ways families, groups, and individuals can get involved to help care for the parks below. Volunteers under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.