The Park Foundation is pleased to host this Advocacy Portal. Advocacy tools including fact sheets, videos, links to important documents and other vital materials for your parks are here so that you may be in the know!
2019 Advocacy Overview Presentation
Advocacy Fact Sheets
- Preserving Open Space and Our Environment
- Improving Residents’ Health and Wellness
- Creating Places People Want to Be
- Collaborating for Stronger Communities
- Making Fairfax County A More Desirable Place to Live
- Protecting and Interpreting Our History
- Fast Facts about FCPA
- Park and Recreation System Master Plan
- Needs Assessment Report
- Strategic Plan & Annual Report
The Impact of Parks!
The Fiscal Year 2019 Fairfax County Budget presented by the Fairfax County Executive is being considered by the Board of Supervisors. The letter writing and other advocacy being done on behalf of parks are greatly appreciated.
For more information about the Park Foundation, please contact:
Roberta Longworth, Executive Director, FCPF, 703‐324‐8581
For information about the Park Authority, please contact:
Judy Pedersen, Public Information Office, FCPA, 703‐324‐8662